Wednesday 15 August 2012

Danni and Mike- Pre Wedding Shoot- Goldsborough Hall

This is a long overdue catch up as I have been so busy during this wedding season that my blog has been a little neglected!! Ill rewind back to July first, to Danni and Mike and their pre wedding shoot.


I met with Danni and Mike at Goldsborough Hall on a Monday in mid July. It was a dual visit for the shoot and for a venue visit as their wedding reception will be held there.
Once again the forecast was for rain! But when we arrived it was still dry so we started outside with the shoot to make the most of the weather.
Goldsborough is another beautiful venue, its very private and secluded and has lovely gardens.







We were followed around by Jeeves the resident cat, who really loved my camera bag and decided to get in on the action by clawing his way up my leg and sitting on my shoulder whilst I was photographing! You can spot him in quite a few shots.

It wasn't long before the rain started again and we decided to go inside to have a look around at the interior space. Danni and Mike have a Basset Hound called Hugo who isn't joining us on their wedding day, so Danni was keen to get a few shots of him inside Goldsborough Hall with his suit and tie on. Hopefully he will make it into their album. 

Look at those ears!!





No comments:

Post a Comment